Features and benefits
- Ultra low diode capacitance Cd = 0.30 pF
- High reverse standoff voltage VRWM = 24 V
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM = 1 nA
- ESD protection up to 10 kV; IEC 61000-4-2
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- NFC antenna protection
- Protection of high-speed data lines
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||Nr of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD24VF1BL-Q||SOD882||DFN1006-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.48||Bidirectional||1||24||0.3||1||10|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PESD24VF1BL-Q||PESD24VF1BL-QYL||934664955315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 or Q3/T4 Pitch 2mm||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.