Features and benefits
- System-level ESD protection for USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed USB 3.2 at 10 Gbps, HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- Line capacitance of only 0.22 pF for each channel
- Outstanding system protection: extremely deep snap-back combined with dynamic resistance of 0.5 Ω
- ESD protection level up to ±15kV (IEC 61000-4-2, level 4; ISO10605)
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
- Design-friendly ‘pass-through’ signal routing
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Infotainment applications: USB 2.0, SuperSpeed USB 3.2 at 10 Gbps, HDMI 2.0, HDBaseT
- Automotive A/V monitors, display and cameras
- SerDes: GMSL, FPD-Link, LVDS
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||Nr of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD4USB5BTBR-Q||SOT1176-2||DFN2510A-10||1.0 x 2.5 x 0.5||Bidirectional||4||5||0.22||7||15|
|PESD4USB5BTBR-Q||ESD protection for high-speed interfaces||Data sheet||2022-08-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PESD4USB5BTBR-Q||PESD4USB5BTBR-QX||934664534115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.