Features and benefits
- Unidirectional ESD protection of two lines
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Low diode capacitance: Cd ≤ 60 pF
- Rated peak pulse power: PPPM = 40 W
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM = 5 nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61643-321
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Automotive electronic control units
- Portable electronics
|Type number||Package version||PPPM @10/1000 µs [max] (W)||VRWM (V)||Configuration||# of lines||VBR [min] (V)||VBR [max] (V)||VCL @ IPPM 10/1000 µs [max] (V)||IPPM @10/1000 µs [max] (A)||IRM [max] (µA)||Tj [max] (°C)|
|MMBZXAL_SER||Low capacitance unidirectional double ESD protection diodes||Data sheet||2020-04-28|
|MMBZ27VAL_Nexperia_Product_Quality||MMBZ27VAL Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|MMBZ27VAL_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||MMBZ27VAL Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2021-03-19|
|MMBZ27VAL||MMBZ27VAL SPICE model||SPICE model||2012-07-22|
|MMBZ27VAL||MMBZ27VAL SPICE model||SPICE model||2021-09-20|
|WAVE_BG-BD-1||Wave soldering profile||Wave soldering||2021-09-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.