Features and benefits
- Reverse stand-off voltage: VRWM = 24 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL= 33 V at IPP = 3.5 A
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (ISO 10605: C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω)
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 / Automotive grade
ESD protection for In-vehicle network lines in automotive enviroments
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||Nr of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD1IVN24-LS||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47||Bidirectional||1||24||14||3.5||30|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PESD1IVN24-LS||PESD1IVN24-LSYL||934662551315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 or Q3/T4 Pitch 2mm||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.