Features and benefits
- Reverse stand-off voltage: VRWM = 27 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 36 V at IPP = 3 A
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (ISO 10605: C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω)
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 / Automotive grade
ESD protection for In-vehicle network lines in automotive enviroments
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD1IVN27-LS||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47||Bidirectional||1||27||14||3||30|
|PESD1IVN27-LS||ESD protection for In-vehicle networks||Data sheet||2021-04-09|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD1IVN27-LS||PESD1IVN27-LSYL||934662552315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.