- Supports up to 208 MHz clock rate
- Feedback channel for clock synchronization
- SD 3.0 specification-compliant voltage translation to support SDR104, SDR50, DDR50, SDR25, SDR12, high-speed and default-speed modes
- 100 mA low dropout voltage regulator to supply the card-side I/Os
- Low power consumption by push-pull output stage with break-before-make architecture
- Integrated pull-up and pull-down resistors: no external resistors required
- Integrated EMI filters suppress higher harmonics of digital I/Os
- Integrated 8 kV ESD protection according to IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 on card side
- Level shifting buffers keep ESD stress away from the host (zero-clamping concept)
- 25-ball WLCSP; pitch 0.4 mm
- Mobile handsets
- Digital cameras
- Tablet PCs
- Laptop computers
- SD, MMC or microSD card readers
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|IP4856CX25||WLCSP25_5X5||WLCSP25||2 x 2 x 0.5|
|IP4856CX25_C||SD 3.0-compliant memory card integrated dual voltage level translator with EMI filter and ESD protection||Data sheet||2017-03-11|
|nexperia_document_leaflet_WLCSP_201803_CHN||WLCSP Chinese Translation||Leaflet||2018-04-25|
|WLCSP25_5X5||wafer level chip-size package; 25 bumps; 0.4 mm pitch; 2 x 2 x 0.5 mm body||Outline drawing||2017-06-07|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|IP4856CX25||IP4856CX25F||934067828135||Reel 11¼" Q1/T1 in LargePack||Order product|
|IP4856CX25||IP4856CX25Z||934067828014||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
|IP4856CX25/C||IP4856CX25/CZ||934068531014||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.