Features and benefits
- Reverse stand-off voltage: VRWM = 22 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 55 V max at IPP = 4.2 A
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
ESD protection for supply and interface lines with high signal levels for use in automotive environments with highest quality standards.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|MMBZ27VAT-Q||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|MMBZ27VAT-Q||MMBZ27VAT-QR||934663253215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.