Features and benefits
- Reverse stand-off voltage: VRWM = 27 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL= 36 V at IPP = 3 A
- Typ. diode capacitance matching: ∆Cd/Cd = 0.1 %
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (ISO 10605; C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω)
- ISO 7637-3: Pulse a: VS = -150 V / Pulse b: VS = +100 V
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 / Automotive grade
ESD protection for In-vehicle network lines in automotive environments
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD2IVN27-T||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||Bidirectional||2||27||13||3||30|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD2IVN27-T||PESD2IVN27-TR||934660307215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.