Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Ultra small SMD plastic package
- Side wettable flanks
- Very low diode capacitance: Cd = 11 pF
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 12.5 V
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM typ. < 1 nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 4.8 A
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- SIM card protection
- Communication systems
- Portable electronics
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD5V0V1BLS||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47||Bidirectional||1||5||11||4.8||30|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD5V0V1BLS||PESD5V0V1BLSYL||934661711315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.