Features and benefits
- Reverse stand-off voltage: VRWM = 3.3 V
- Low clamping voltage: VCL= 2.6 V at ITLP = 8 A
- ESD protection up to 18 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- Ultra low capacitance: Cd = 0.83 pF
- ESD protection up to 18 kV (ISO 10605; C = 150 pF; R = 330 Ω)
- High temperature capability: Tj = 175 °C
ESD protection for high-speed data lines
- USB2.0, HDMI, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD3V3X2UT||PESD3V3X2UTR||934662657215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.