- ESD protection of two Hi-Speed data lines or high-frequency signal lines
- Ultra low input/output to ground capacitance: C(I/O-GND) = 1 pF
- ESD protection up to 8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4 (ESD)
- Very low clamping voltage due to an integrated additional ESD protection diode
- Very low reverse current
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Leadless ultra small SMD plastic packages
- USB 2.0 interfaces
- Digital Video Interface (DVI) / High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) interfaces
- Mobile and cordless phones
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDA)
- Digital cameras
- Wide Area Network (WAN) / Local Area Network (LAN) systems
- PCs, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|AN10753||ESD protection for USB 2.0 interfaces||Application note||2013-02-07|
|AN10910||Protecting charger interfaces and typical battery charging topologies with external bypass transistors||Application note||2011-07-01|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2020||Nexperia Selection Guide 2020||Selection guide||2020-01-31|
|MAR_SOT886||MAR_SOT886 Topmark||Top marking||2013-06-03|
|SOT886||plastic, leadless extremely thin small outline package; 6 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 1 mm x 1.45 mm x 0.5 mm body||Package information||2020-04-21|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.