- Low Qrr for higher efficiency and lower spiking
- 120 A ID (max) – demonstrated continuous current rating
- Low QG × RDSon FOM for high efficiency switching applications
- Strong avalanche energy rating (Eas)
- Avalanche rated and 100% tested
- Ha-free and RoHS compliant LFPAK56 package
- Wave-solderable LFPAK56 package
- Synchronous rectifier in AC-DC and DC-DC
- Primary side switch – 48 V DC-DC
- BLDC motor control
- USB-PD adapters
- Full-bridge and half-bridge applications
- Flyback and resonant topologies
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Product status||Channel type||Number of transistors||VDS [max] (V)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 10 V (mΩ)||Tj [max] (°C)||ID [max] (A)||QGD [typ] (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 10 V (nC)||Ptot [max] (W)||Qr [typ] (nC)||VGSth [typ] (V)||Automotive qualified||Ciss [typ] (pF)||Coss [typ] (pF)||Date|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PSMN3R9-100YSF||PSMN3R9-100YSF SPICE model||SPICE model||2019-08-08|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PSMN3R9-100YSF||PSMN3R9-100YSFX||934660621115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.