- Balanced propagation delays
- All inputs have a Schmitt-trigger action
- 3-state non-inverting outputs for bus orientated applications
- 8-bit positive, edge-triggered register
- Independent register and 3-state buffer operation
- Common 3-state output enable input
- For 74AHC574 only: operates with CMOS input levels
- For 74AHCT574 only: operates with TTL input levels
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHCT574BQ||Production||4.5 - 5.5||TTL||± 8||4.4||130||low||-40~125||77||8.1||48||DHVQFN20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahct574||ahct574 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHCT574BQ||74AHCT574BQ,115||935285549115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.