- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- 3.6 V tolerant inputs/outputs
- CMOS low power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- Power-down mode
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ALVC574BQ||Production||1.65 - 3.6||TTL||± 24||2.5||300||low||-40~85||77||8.4||49||DHVQFN20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|alvc574||alvc574 IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74ALVC574BQ||74ALVC574BQ,115||935285563115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.