Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- BiCMOS high speed and output drive
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Bus hold on data inputs
- Power-up 3-state
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Two sets of high speed parallel registers with positive edge-triggered D-type flip-flops
- Ideal where high speed, light loading, or increased fan-in are required with MOS microprocessors
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- Power-up reset
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Output capability: +64 mA to -32 mA
- Latch-up performance exceeds 500 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- ESD protection:
- MIL STD 883, method 3015: exceeds 2000 V
- MM: exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to 85 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|74ALVT16823DGG||Production||2.3 - 3.6||TTL||-32/+64||1.9||250||medium||-40~85||93||21.0||TSSOP56|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9352 610 19518 )
|SOT364-1||SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Reel 13" Q1/T1 in Drypack|
The variants in the table below are discontinued. See the table Discontinuation information for more information.
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code||Last time buy date||Last time delivery date||Replacement product||Status||Comments|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74ALVT16823DGG||74ALVT16823DGGY||935261019518||Reel 13" Q1/T1 in Drypack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.