Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.0 V to 5.5 V
- Optimized for low voltage applications from 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Direct interface with TTL levels (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV74D||Production||1.0 - 5.5||TTL||± 12||11||75||low||-40~125||83||3.7||41||SO14|
|74LV74||Dual D-type flip-flop with set and reset; positive-edge trigger||Data sheet||2021-03-24|
|lv74||74LV74 IBIS model||IBIS model||2019-01-09|
|lv||lv Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV74D||74LV74D,118||935063300118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV74D||74LV74D,112||935063300112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.