Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC1G80GM||Production||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||± 32||2.4||450||low||-40~125||313||7.8||158||XSON6|
|74LVC1G80||Single D-type flip-flop; positive-edge trigger||Data sheet||2017-03-17|
|AN10161||PicoGate Logic footprints||Application note||2002-10-29|
|AN10343||MicroPak soldering information||Application note||2010-12-30|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|lvc1g80||74LVC1G80 IBIS model||IBIS model||2014-10-20|
|lvc||lvc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.