Features and benefits
- 16-bit edge-triggered flip-flop
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA and -32 mA
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.7 to 3.6 V
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- BiCMOS high speed and output drive
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs. (74LVTH16374A only)
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- Power-up reset
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 500 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Specified from -40 °C to 85 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVTH16374ADGG||Production||2.7 - 3.6||TTL||-32/+64||3.0||150||medium||-40~85||82||1.8||35||TSSOP48|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVTH16374ADGG||74LVTH16374ADGG,18||935289265118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.