Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range:
- VCC(A): 1.2 V to 3.6 V and VCC(B): 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- ESD protection:
- HBM: ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2500 V for A port
- HBM: ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-001 Class 3B exceeds 15000 V for B port
- CDM: ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-002 Class C3 exceeds 1500 V
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78B Class II
- Multiple package options
- DHVQFN package with Side-Wettable Flanks enabling Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Package name|
|NXB0108BQ-Q100||Production||1.2 - 3.6||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS||± 0.02||5.5||8||low||DHVQFN20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|nxb0108||NXB0108 IBIS model||IBIS model||2020-10-30|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|NXB0108BQ-Q100||NXB0108BQ-Q100X||935691054115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.