Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Single supply voltage translator at 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5.0 V
- Up translation
- 1.2 V to 1.8 V at VCC = 1.8 V
- 1.5 V to 2.5 V at VCC = 2.5 V
- 1.8 V to 3.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V
- 3.3 V to 5.0 V at VCC = 5.0 V
- Down translation
- 3.3 V to 1.8 V at VCC = 1.8 V
- 3.3 V to 2.5 V at VCC = 2.5 V
- 5.0 V to 3.3 V at VCC = 3.3 V
- 5 V tolerant inputs
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2 kV
- CDM JESD22-C101 exceeds 1 kV
- Portable applications
- PC and notebooks
- Industrial controller
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV1T04GW-Q100||Production||1.6 - 5.5||n.a.||CMOS||± 8||13.5||1||low||-40~125||316||85.8||186||TSSOP5|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.