Features and benefits
- Fully OPEN Alliance 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1 compliant
- High trigger voltage: Vt1 = 100 V min.
- Low capacitance: Cd< 2 pF
- ESD protection up to 30 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- 1000 contact discharges (OPEN Alliance specification) with 15 kV (IEC 61000-4-2)
- AEC-Q101 qualified / automotive grade
ESD protection for in-vehicle network lines In-automotive environments
- OPEN Alliance 100/1000BASE-T1 Ethernet
- Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) automotive
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD2ETH1G-T||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||Bidirectional||2||24||1.8||2.3||15|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PESD2ETH1G-T_RF_DM||SPICE Model PESD2ETH1G-T||SPICE model||2020-03-05|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD2ETH1G-T||PESD2ETH1G-TR||934661104215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.