Features and benefits
- ESD protection of one line
- Ultra small SMD plastic package
- Side wettable flanks
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 19 V
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPP = 5 A
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Communication systems
- Portable electronics
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PESD12VS1ULS||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47|
|PESD12VS1ULS||Unidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2021-02-01|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD12VS1ULS||PESD12VS1ULSYL||934661716315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.