Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- High reverse standoff voltage VRWM = 30 V
- Ultra-low diode capacitance Cd = 0.27 pF
- Ultra small plastic package 1.0 x 0.6 x 0.48 mm
- ESD protection up to 12 kV; IEC 61000-4-2
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- NFC antenna protection
- Protection of high-speed data lines
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)|
|PESD30VF1BL||SOD882||DFN1006-2||1.0 x 0.6 x 0.5||Bidirectional||1||30||0.27||1||12|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD30VF1BL||PESD30VF1BLYL||934660742315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.