Features and benefits
- One, two and three differential channels common-mode EMI filters with integrated ESD protection
- ESD protection up to ±15 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Superior common-mode suppression over a wide frequency range
- Superior RF performance compared to other integrated filters or discrete filters with external ESD protection
- Extremely high symmetry between line pairs
Industry-standard Wafer Level Chip Scale Packages: WLCSP5, 10 and 15 for smaller footprint
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- USB 3.1, USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4
- MIPI M-PHY and D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)
General-purpose EMI and Radio-Frequency Interference (RFI) filter and downstream ESD protection
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)||Product status|
|PCMF1USB30||WLCSP5_2-1-2||WLCSP5||0.77 x 1.17 x 0.57||Unidirectional||1||5||0.25||7||15||Production|
|PCMFXUSB30_SER||Common-mode EMI filter for differential channels with integrated ESD protection||Data sheet||2017-05-04|
|Nexperia_document_brochure_ESD-Protection-Applications_022017||ESD Protection Application guide||Brochure||2018-12-21|
|nexperia_document_leaflet_WLCSP_201803_CHN||WLCSP Chinese Translation||Leaflet||2018-04-25|
|WLCSP5_PCMF_PESD1USB3X_PCMF1HDMI2X_087||PCMF1USB3X, PCMF1HDMI2X and PESD1USB3X; H600; Reel pack, SMD, 7" Q2/T3 turned product orientation Orderable part number ending ,087 or Z Ordering code (12NC) ending 087||Packing information||2020-04-27|
|PCMF1USB30_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PCMF1USB30 Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2021-03-19|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PCMF1USB30||PCMF1USB30Z||934069586087||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.