Features and benefits
- Allows switching between PCMFxUSB3B/C common mode filters with ESD protection and PESDxUSB3B/C ESD protection in the same footprint
- TrEOS protection process for very high system-level ESD robustness: superior protection of sensitive Systems on Chips (SoCs)
- ESD protection for one, two and three differential channels up to ±20 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Industry-standard WLCSP5, 10 and 15 packages for smallest footprint
- Bidirectional for audio line option
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- USB3.2, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- MIPI D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)||Product status|
|PESD2USB3B||WLCSP10_4-2-4||WLCSP10||1.57 x 1.17 x 0.57||Bidirectional||4||4||0.29||9.5||20||Production|
|PESDXUSB3B_C_SER||ESD protection for differential data lines||Data sheet||2019-01-29|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD2USB3B/C||PESD2USB3B/CX||934660294115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.