Features and benefits
- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- 4-, 6- and 8-channel integrated π-type RC filter network
- ESD protection to ±30 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2 far exceeding level 4
- QFN plastic package with 0.4 mm pitch and 0.55 mm height
General-purpose ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio-Frequency Interference (RFI) filtering and downstream ESD protection for:
- Cellular phone and Personal Communication System (PCS) mobile handsets
- Cordless telephones
- Wireless data (WAN/LAN) systems
- Mobile Internet Devices (MID)
- Portable Media Players (PMP)
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)||Product status|
|IP4252CZ8-4-TTL||SOT972-2||DFN1714-8||1.7 x 1.35 x 0.5||Pi-Filter||4||5.6||12||-||15||Production|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|IP4252CZ8-4-TTL||IP4252CZ8-4-TTL,13||934064754132||Reel 7" Q1/T1, Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.