Features and benefits
- Pb-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant and free of halogen and antimony (Dark Green compliant)
- 100 Ω series channel resistance and 30 pF channel capacitance at 0 V bias voltage (DC)
- ESD protection up to ±25 kV contact discharge far exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Single and dual-channel integrated π-type RC filter network
- IP4256CZ3-M: single-channel device in a 3-pin Quad Flat-pack No-leads (QFN) compatible MicroPak plastic package
- IP4256CZ5-W: dual-channel device in a 5-pin plastic package with 0.5 mm pitch
- IP4256CZ6-F: dual-channel device in a 6-pin QFN compatible MicroPak plastic package with 0.5 mm pitch
- General-purpose ElectroMagnetic Interference (EMI), Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) filtering and downstream ESD protection for:
- Cellular phone and Personal Communication System (PCS) mobile handset
- Cordless telephone
- Wireless data (WAN/LAN) system
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)||Product status|
|IP4256CZ5-W||SOT665||SOT665||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.55||Pi-Filter||2||5.6||30||-||25||Production|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|IP4256CZ5-W||IP4256CZ5-W,115||934063153115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.