Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- High reverse standoff voltage VRWM = 12 V
- High surge robustness; IPP = 7 A for 8/20 μs pulse (average measured)
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD12VA-SF||PESD12VA-SFYL||934660578315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.