Features and benefits
- Unidirectional ESD protection of up to two lines
- Max. peak pulse power: PPPM = 150 W at tp = 8/20 μs
- Low clamping voltage: VCL = 35 V at IPPM = 5 A
- Low reverse leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 5 A at tp = 8/20 μs
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Communication systems
- High-speed data lines
- Parallel ports
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESDXS2UQ_SER||Double ESD protection diodes in SOT663 package||Data sheet||2020-04-28|
|PESD12VS2UQ_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PESD12VS2UQ Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PESD12VS2UQ_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD12VS2UQ Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2021-03-19|
|PESD12VS2UQ||PESD12VS2UQ SPICE model||SPICE model||2012-07-22|
|PESD12VS2UQ||PESD12VS2UQ SPICE model||SPICE model||2021-09-20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD12VS2UQ||PESD12VS2UQ,115||934057836115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.