Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely symmetrical layout
- Very low diode capacitance Cd = 5.2 pF typ.
- Low clamping to protect sensitive I/Os
- Extremely low inductance protection path to ground
- ESD protection up to ±12 kV contact according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Ultra small SMD package
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD18VV1BBSF||Very symmetrical bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2017-12-20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD18VV1BBSF||PESD18VV1BBSFYL||934660067315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.