Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Ultra small leadless package with a height of 0.3 mm
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 6.4 A (average measured)
- Very low clamping voltage: VCL = 9 V max for 5.4 A, 8/20 µs pulse
- Ultra low leakage current: IRM< 1 nA
- ESD protection up to 20 kV
ESD and surge protection for:
- very sensitive interface lines
- generic interface lines
in portable electronics, communication, consumer and computing devices.
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD5V5U1BCSF||Ultra low clamping bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2021-03-02|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD5V5U1BCSF||PESD5V5U1BCSFYL||934662145315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.