Features and benefits
- Allows switching between PCMF1USB30 common mode filters with ESD protection and PESD1USB30 ESD protection in the same footprint.
- The diodes provide protection to downstream components from ESD voltages up to +/- 15 kV on each signal line.
- TrEOS process for very high system-level ESD robustness: superior protection of sensitive Systems on Chips (SoCs).
- Industry-standard Wafer-Level Chip Scale package (WLCSP5).
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- USB3.1, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- MIPI D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESDXUSB30_SER||ESD protection for differential data lines||Data sheet||2018-04-17|
|nexperia_document_leaflet_WLCSP_201803_CHN||WLCSP Chinese Translation||Leaflet||2018-04-25|
|WLCSP5_PCMF_PESD1USB3X_PCMF1HDMI2X_087||PCMF1USB3X, PCMF1HDMI2X and PESD1USB3X; H600; Reel pack, SMD, 7" Q2/T3 turned product orientation Orderable part number ending ,087 or Z Ordering code (12NC) ending 087||Packing information||2020-04-27|
|PESD1USB30_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD1USB30 Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2021-03-19|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD1USB30||PESD1USB30Z||934069595087||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.