Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely high surge robustness of 20 A 8/20 μs
- Low diode capacitance Cd = 0.78 pF
- Extremely low clamping voltage to protect sensitive I/Os: VCL = 3.4 V at 20 A 8/20 µs
- Extremely low inductance protection path to ground
- ESD protection up to ±20 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Ultra small SMD package
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD3V3F1BSF_SDS||Extremely low clamping bidirectional ESD protection diode||Short data sheet||2021-03-12|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD3V3F1BSF||PESD3V3F1BSFYL||934661453315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.