Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Extremely low diode capacitance Cd = 0.155 pF at 0 V
- Extremely low insertion loss αIL = -0.27 dB at 10 GHz
- Extremely low return loss αRL = -14.3 dB at 10 GHz
- Extremely low clamping voltage to protect sensitive I/Os
- Extremely low inductance protection path to ground
- Extremely low leakage 1 nA typical at 3.3 V
- Ultra small SMD package
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
- Thunderbolt and USB4 data lines
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||αIL [typ] (dB)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PESD3V3R1BSF||PESD3V3R1BSFYL||934661455315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.