Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Surge robustness IPPM = 20 A according to IEC 61000-4-5
- Extremely low diode capacitance Cd = 0.5 pF
- Extremely low clamping to protect sensitive I/Os
- Extremely low-inductance protection path to ground
- ESD protection up to ± 30 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Ultra small SMD package
- USB3.2 and HDMI2.0 data lines
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD4V0W1BCSF||Extremely low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2019-04-03|
|Nexperia_TrEOS_ESD_protection_for_USB_Type-C_leaflet||TrEOS ESD protection for USB Type-C||Leaflet||2020-03-06|
|PESD4V0W1BCSF_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD4V0W1BCSF Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD4V0W1BCSF||PESD4V0W1BCSFYL||934660197315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.