Features and benefits
- System-level ESD protection for HDMI and DisplayPort
- Line capacitance of only 0.29 pF for each channel
- Outstanding system protection: extremely deep snap-back combined with dynamic resistance of only 0.27Ω
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±15kV exceeding IEC61000-4-2, level4
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with ≤ 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Design-friendly ‘pass-through’ signal routing
The device is designed for high-speed receiver and transmitter port protection:
- Smartphones, tablet computers, Mobile Internet Devices (MID) and portable devices
- TVs and monitors
- Blu-ray and DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, main board graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PHDMI2FR4||PHDMI2FR4Z||934660002471||Reel 7" Q1/T1 in Sulfur Barrier Bag||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.