- System ESD protection for USB 2.0
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±12kV according to IEC61000-4-2, level4
- Line capacitance of 0.85pF maximum for each channel
The device is designed for receiver and transmitter port protection in:
- Portable devices
- TVs, monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, mother boards, graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PUSB2X4D||ESD protection for high-speed interfaces||Data sheet||2020-04-28|
|Nexperia_document_brochure_ESD-Protection-Applications_022017||ESD Protection Application guide||Brochure||2018-12-21|
|PUSB2X4D_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PUSB2X4D Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PUSB2X4D||PUSB2X4DH||934068076125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.