Features and benefits
- System ESD protection for USB 2.0 and SuperSpeed USB 3.1, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort, eSATA and LVDS
- All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream ESD protection of ±10 kV exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
- Signal lines with ≤ 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
- Line capacitance of only 0.5 pF for each channel
- Design-friendly ‘pass-through’ signal routing
The device is designed for high-speed receiver and transmitter port protection:
- TVs and monitors
- DVD recorders and players
- Notebooks, main board graphic cards and ports
- Set-top boxes and game consoles
|Type number||Package name||Nr of lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PUSB3F99||PUSB3F99X||934660328115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.