Features and benefits
- Unidirectional ESD protection of one line
- ESD protection up to 9 kV
- Ultra low diode capacitance: Cd = 2 pF
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- Very low leakage current: IRM = 1 nA
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- USB interfaces
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Ethernet
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- High-speed data lines
- Computers and peripherals
- Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card protection
- Audio and video equipment
|Type number||Package name||Nr of lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD5V0U1UA_UB_UL||Ultra low capacitance unidirectional ESD protection diodes||Data sheet||2021-04-12|
|Nexperia_Selection_guide_2023||Nexperia Selection Guide 2023||Selection guide||2023-05-10|
|SOD882||plastic, leadless ultra small package; 2 terminals; 0.65 mm pitch; 1 mm x 0.6 mm x 0.48 mm body||Package information||2022-05-20|
|REFLOW_BG-BD-1||Reflow soldering profile||Reflow soldering||2021-04-06|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.