- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Bidirectional voltage translation with no direction pin
- Up translation
- ≤ 100 MHz; CL = 30 pF
- ≤ 40 MHz; CL = 50 pF
- Down translation
- ≥ 100 MHz; CL = 30 pF
- ≤ 40 MHz; CL = 50 pF
- Hot insertion
- Bidirectional voltage level translation between:
- 0.95 V and 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5.0 V
- 1.2 V and 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5.0 V
- 1.8 V and 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5.0 V
- 2.5 V and 3.3 V and 5.0 V
- 3.3 V and 5.0 V
- Low standby current
- 5 V tolerant I/O pins to support TTL
- Low RON provides less signal distortion
- High-impedance I/O pins for EN = Low.
- Flow-through pinout for easy PCB trace routing.
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD78 class II level A
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 exceeds 2000 V
- CDM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-002 exceeds 1000 V
- GPIO, MDIO, PMBus, SMBus, SDIO, UART, I²C, and other interfaces in Telecom infrastructure
- Personal computing
|Type number||Product status||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Package name|
|LSF0108_Q100||8-bit bidirectional multi-voltage level translator; open-drain; push-pull||Data sheet||2019-09-18|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT360-1_118||TSSOP20; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-15|
|SOT360-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 20 leads; 0.65 mm pitch; 6.5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|LSF0108PW-Q100||LSF0108PW-Q100J||935690918118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.