- One, two and three differential channels common-mode EMI filters with integrated ESD protection
- ESD protection up to ±15 kV contact discharge according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Superior common-mode suppression over a wide frequency range
- Superior RF performance compared to other integrated filters or discrete filters with external ESD protection
- Extremely high symmetry between line pairs
- Industry-standard Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Packages: WLCSP5, 10 and 15 for smaller footprint
- Smartphone, cellular and cordless phone
- USB3.2, USB2.0, HDMI2.0, HDMI1.4
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection for differential data lines
- Tablet PC and Mobile Internet Device (MID)
- MIPI M-PHY and D-PHY as used in Camera Serial Interface (CSI) and Display Serial Interface (DSI)
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Configuration||# of lines||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||IPPM [max] (A)||VESD (kV)||Product status|
|PCMF1USB3BA||WLCSP5_2-1-2||WLCSP5||0.77 x 1.17 x 0.57||Bidirectional||1||4||0.3||7.5||15||Production|
|PCMFXUSB3BA_C_SER||Common-mode EMI filter for differential channels with integrated bidirectional ESD protection||Data sheet||2019-12-16|
|wlcsp5_2-1-2_w_po||wafer level chip-size package; 5 bumps (2-1-2)||Outline drawing||2012-05-09|
|WLCSP5_PCMF_PESD1USB3X_PCMF1HDMI2X_087||PCMF1USB3X, PCMF1HDMI2X and PESD1USB3X; H600; Reel pack, SMD, 7" Q2/T3 turned product orientation Orderable part number ending ,087 or Z Ordering code (12NC) ending 087||Packing||2016-05-24|
|WLCSP5_2-1-2||wafer level chip-size package; 5 bumps (2-1-2); 0.4 mm pitch; 0.77 x 1.17 x 0.57 mm body||Outline drawing||2017-06-07|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PCMF1USB3BA/C||PCMF1USB3BA/CZ||934660285087||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.