- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Simple, direct signal routing provides for high speed signal integrity
- ESD protection compliant to IEC 61000-4-2 level 4, +-8 kV contact discharge
- Significant reduction in peak clamping and peak residual current
- Four low input capacitance (2.0 pF typical) rail-to-rail ESD protection diodes
- Low voltage clamping due to an integrated Zener diode
- Small 6-lead SO6 (SOT457) package
- IEC 61000-4-5 15 A Lightning (8/20 us) compliant
- General-purpose downstream ESD protection high frequency analog signals and high-speed serial data transmission for ports inside:
- Cellular and PCS mobile handsets
- PC/Notebook USB2.0/IEEE1394 ports
- DVI interfaces
- HDMI interfaces
- Cordless telephones
- Wireless data (WAN/LAN) systems
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.