Features and benefits
- Bidirectional ESD protection of one line
- Ultra small SMD plastic package
- Low clamping voltage VCL = 13 V
- Ultra low leakage current IRM< 1 nA
- ESD protection up to 30 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2; level 4 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge); IPPM = 5.5 A
- Portable electronics
- Computers and peripherals
- Audio and video equipment
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Communication systems
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD5V0G1BL||Very low capacitance bidirectional ESD protection diode||Data sheet||2018-05-07|
|PESD5V0G1BL_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PESD5V0G1BL Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PESD5V0G1BL_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PESD5V0G1BL Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD5V0G1BL||PESD5V0G1BLYL||934067955315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.