Features and benefits
- Unidirectional ESD protection of up to 4 lines
- Very high surge robustness; IPP = 14.2 A (average measured) for 8/20 µs pulse
- Very low clamping voltage: VCL = 3.7 V typ. for 11 A 8/20 µs pulse
- ESD protection up to 25 kV
- Very low dynamic resistance Rdyn = 0.15 Ω (TLP)
ESD protection for high-speed interfaces in portable communication, consumer devices and computing devices.
|Type number||Package name||No of protected lines||Configuration||VRWM (V)||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PESD3V3X4UHC||PESD3V3X4UHC SPICE model||SPICE model||2020-02-20|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PESD3V3X4UHC||PESD3V3X4UHCYL||934660988315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.