Nexperia bring power electronics expertise live to PCIM 2022April 21, 2022
Nijmegen -- In-person talks and demos aim to inspire innovative power designs
Nexperia, the expert in essential semiconductors, today announced that it will attend PCIM Europe, running from 10th to 12th May 2022 in Nuremberg, Germany. PCIM Europe is the world's leading exhibition and conference for power electronics, intelligent motion, renewable energy, and energy management. The Nexperia team will be located at Hall 9, booth #317 and will demonstrate the latest innovations and developments in power semiconductors across a wide range of applications including:
- CCPAK: Nexperia’s new surface-mount copper-clip package for Power GaN FETs
- Nexperia’s evaluation board for benchmarking dynamic performance of 650 V SiC rectifiers
- Broadcom half bridge evaluation board using Nexperia CCPAK GaN FETs & Nexperia Totem Pole PFC demo containing TO-247 GaN FETs
- LFPAK88 MOSFETs for 12 V high current circuit protection applications live demo
- Power bipolar transistors in high voltage LED lighting application
- Clip-bonded FlatPower (CFP) package replacing SMx demo
- 500 A High Current MOSFETs live demo
- LFPAK MOSFETs increasing to highest current in BLDC motor control demo
- 50/55 V Application Specific MOSFETs (ASFETs) – “the big pull”
Next generation support tools for power design engineers
- Precision Electrothermal models for MOSFETs enabling early design validation
- Interactive Application Notes and MOSFET & GaN FET Application Handbook
- Evaluation boards for Power products
Also, at PCIM 2022 Nexperia will show how LFPAK MOSFETs are used in a revolutionary surfboard e-fin and deliver a number of live technology talks on MOSFETs, GaN FETs and component technology for vehicle electrification.
“After more than two years being forced to attend events virtually, the team at Nexperia is excited to once again be able to reconnect with valued customers in-person at PCIM 2022”, according to Chris Boyce, Senior Director Marketing & Product Group Head at Business Group MOSFETs at Nexperia. “Digital collaboration tools have their place, but nothing can replace the type of interpersonal connection that happens at industry events, and which so often acts as a catalyst for new and innovative designs ideas”.
For more information on Nexperia’s PCIM Europe presence and to register visit: https://www.nexperia.com/about/news-events/events/PCIM-Europe-2022.html
Nexperia is a leading expert in the high-volume production of essential semiconductors, components that are required by every electronic design in the world. The company’s extensive portfolio includes diodes, bipolar transistors, ESD protection devices, MOSFETs, GaN FETs and analog & logic ICs. Headquartered in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, Nexperia annually ships more than 100 billion products, meeting the stringent standards set by the automotive industry. These products are recognized as benchmarks in efficiency – in process, size, power and performance — with industry-leading small packages that save valuable energy and space.
With decades of experience in supplying to the world’s leading companies, Nexperia has over 12,000 employees across Asia, Europe and the US. Nexperia, a subsidiary of Wingtech Technology Co., Ltd. (600745.SS), has an extensive IP portfolio and is certified to IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Nexperia: Efficiency wins.
For press information, please contact:
Petra Beekmans, Head of Communications & Branding
Phone: +31 6 137 111 41
Phone: +49 170 8586403
Phone: +49 4181 968098-30