Features and benefits
- 16-bit bidirectional bus interface
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +12 mA/–12 mA
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Live insertion/extraction permitted
- Outputs include series resistance of 30 Ω making external termination resistors unnecessary
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Latch-up protection:
- JESD78B Class II exceeds 500 mA
- ESD protection:
- HBM: JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM: JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability||tpd (ns)||No of bits||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Package name|
|Not for design in||TTL||+/- 12||2.5||16||150||medium||88||25.0||SSOP48|
|74LVT162245B||3.3 V LVT 16-bit transceiver with 30 Ohm termination resistors; 3-state||Data sheet||2018-10-01|
|lvt162245b||lvt162245b IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|lvt16||lvt16 Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVT162245BDL||74LVT162245BDL,118||935204100118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.