Features and benefits
- Unidirectional ESD protection of one line pair
- VRWM = 4 V device
- Extremely high surge robustness of 11.5 A for a 8/20 µs pulse
- Extremely low diode capacitance, Cd = 0.82 pF typical
- Extremely low clamping voltage to protect sensitive I/Os
- ESD protection up to ±20 kV according to IEC 61000-4-2
- Leadless ultra small SOT883-3 surface mount package
- IEC61000-4-4 robust up to level 3 (corresponds to 40 A into a 50 Ohm termination)
- Cellular handsets and accessories
- Portable electronics
- Communication systems
- Computers and peripherals
- USB2.0 data lines
|Type number||Package name||Configuration||Cd [typ] (pF)||VESD IEC61000-4-2 (kV)|
|PESD4V0X2UM||Extremely low capacitance unidirectional ESD protection diode array||Data sheet||2021-08-26|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.