Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- 5 V tolerant inputs/outputs for interfacing with 5 V logic
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- High-impedance when VCC = 0 V
- Bus hold on all data inputs (74LVCH244A-Q100 only)
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Multiple package options
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVCH244ABQ-Q100||Production||1.2 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||± 24||175||8||low||-40~125||78||9.3||50||DHVQFN20|
|74LVC_LVCH244A_Q100||Octal buffer/line driver; 3-state||Data sheet||2019-07-22|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|lvch244a||lvch244a IBIS model||IBIS model||2013-04-07|
|lvc||lvc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SOT764-1_115||DHVQFN20; Reel pack; SMD, 7" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2013-04-23|
|SOT764-1||plastic, leadless dual in-line compatible thermal enhanced very thin quad flat package; 20 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 4.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVCH244ABQ-Q100||74LVCH244ABQ-Q100X||935299498115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.