Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 3.6 V
- Overvoltage switching on switch ports:
- 0 V to 5 V switching with VCC = 2.5 V
- 0 V to 5 V switching with VCC = 3.3 V
- 4 Ω (typical) ON resistance
- 3.5 pF (typical) OFF-state capacitance
- High bandwidth 0.5 GHz (maximum)
- Low input/output capacitance minimizes loading and signal distortion
- Fast switching frequency fmax = 20 MHz (maximum)
- Low power consumption ICC = 0.4 mA (typical)
- Control inputs can be driven by TTL or 5 V/3.3 V CMOS outputs
- IOFF supports partial power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78E Class II Level A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2 kV
- Communication infrastructure
- Bus isolation
- Memory interleaving
- Sensor multiplexing
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74CB3Q3257PW-Q100||Production||2.3 - 3.6||4||CMOS/LVTTL||0.2||very low||-40~85||116||2.44||44.2947604790419||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74CB3Q3257PW-Q100||74CB3Q3257PW-Q100J||935690808118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.