Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.3 V to 3.6 V
Overvoltage switching on switch ports:
- 0 V to 5 V switching with VCC = 2.5 V
- 0 V to 5 V switching with VCC = 3.3 V
- 4 Ω (typical) ON resistance
- 3.5 pF (typical) OFF-state capacitance
- High bandwidth 0.5 GHz (maximum)
- Low input/output capacitance minimizes loading and signal distortion
- Fast switching frequency fmax = 20 MHz (maximum)
- Low power consumption ICC = 0.4 mA (typical)
- Control inputs can be driven by TTL or 5 V/3.3 V CMOS outputs
- IOFF supports partial power-down mode operation
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78E Class II Level A
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/Jedec JS-001 Class 2 exceeds 2 kV
- Communication infrastructure
- Bus isolation
- Memory interleaving
- Sensor multiplexing
|Type number||Product status||Package name|
|74CB3Q3257_Q100||4-bit 1-of-2 FET multiplexer/demultiplexer with charge pump||Data sheet||2019-02-20|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT403-1_118||TSSOP16; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-08|
|SOT403-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 16 leads; 5 mm x 4.4 mm x 1.1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74CB3Q3257PW-Q100||74CB3Q3257PW-Q100J||935690808118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.