- Ultra-low reverse recovery charge
- Simple gate drive (0 V to +10 V or 12 V)
- Robust gate oxide (±20 V capability)
- High gate threshold voltage (+4 V) for very good gate bounce immunity
- Very low source-drain voltage in reverse conduction mode
- Transient over-voltage capability (800 V)
- Hard and soft switching converters for industrial and datacom power
- Bridgeless totempole PFC
- PV and UPS inverters
- Servo motor drives
|GAN063-650WSA||650 V, 50 mÎ© Gallium Nitride (GaN) FET||Data sheet||2020-03-20|
|AN90005||Understanding Power GaN FET data sheet parameters||Application note||2019-11-15|
|GAN063-650WSA_v07_3||GAN063-650WSA SPICE model||SPICE model||2019-02-18|
|TN00008||Power MOSFET frequently asked questions and answers||Technical note||2018-09-12|
|GAN063-650WSA_RC_thermal_Model||GAN063-650WSA RC thermal Model||Thermal design||2019-02-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|GAN063-650WSA||GAN063-650WSAQ||934660022127||Horizontal, Rail Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.